Hi all,

Happy newyear to everybody.

I was working in my X-client lastnight (i use Exceed from my workstation
to connect to the X-Client on my FreeBSD server) when i lost my dhcp lease
due to a faulty config. Because of this my X session crashed. Now my
Xclient refuses to give me a logon screen when i start Exceed. I'm
guessing it has a file somewhere saying that i'm still logged in or
something. But i can't seem to find this file (or any other reason for
this beheavure). Can anyone tell me what is going on and how i can fix
this?

Greetings,

Marcel