Hello Chris

I was in the same situation as you. I installed during the past months two
mail server with sendmail/cyrus imap/apache ssl/squirrelmail. So if you need
more hints please send the questions.

--

Regards

Martin Schweizer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PC-Service M. Schweizer GmbH; Bannholzstrasse 6; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch;
public key : http://www.pc-service.ch/pgp/public_key.asc;
fingerprint: EC21 CA4D 5C78 BC2D 73B7  10F9 C1AE 1691 D30F D239;