Hello.

I have installed the driver for my card , and i made a config file for
the wpa_supplicant.
The config file parses without problem but i cannot connect.

When i try to associate i get the following error :

Trying to associate with 00:08:a1:52:d1:a3 (SSID='LUB' freq=2412 MHz)
Authentication with 00:00:00:00:00:00 timed out.

My system is :
# uname -a
FreeBSD erazor.home 6.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE #0: Thu Nov 3
09:36:13 UTC 2005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

And i have a Cardbus wireless card , from ASUS, which i use with the
driver ndisgen created for me from the windows drivers supplied with
the card.

When i searched the lists and googled before i post, i found few
people having the same issue, asking for help, but without any
response.

So, is it helpless ? Should i search for different wireless card to
use with FreeBSD ?