Gary Kline wrote:
        I thought I had my  rewrite lines set up correctly so that my
        JWChat utility would work; so that it would be seen from outside
        my localnet.  But, from outside servers, pointing my browser at

http://sage.thought.org/jwchat/
        hits my 404.html wall.  So something is not configured correctly.
It looks as tho my apache httpd.conf is set. I've been going back and forth with this for a few days. Any ideas??
        I'm running apache-1.3.

        thanks much,

        gary

Show us the relevant config stuff?

KDK

--
A musician, an artist, an architect:
        the man or woman who is not one of these is not a Christian.