Hello,
I have a problem during FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE installation on a i386 machine with
a boot CD. First, I found that FireWire desactivation is better to start the
installation :-).
But my problem is when Fdisk try to write slice, in log vtty i get :
ad2: WARNING - READ_DMA UDMA ICRC error (retrying request) LBA = 66
ad2: WARNING - READ_DMA UDMA ICRC error (retrying request) LBA = 66
ad2: FAILURE - READ_DMA status = 51 <READY, DSC, ERROR> error=84 <ICRC,
ABORTED> LBA=66

Partitionning can't append because there is no valid entry in /dev.
My disk is ok.

Anyone as an idea or need more information??

Thanks in advance.

Ghislain