I have been using portupgrade to update some of my packages. Now I have this
error;

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.4" not found

when attempting to run webalizer and I also get it while attempting to
to upgrade parts of the XFree86 system, specifically XFree86-4-clients

Looking around on Google it looks like libm.so.4 is a part of
FreeBSD 6.X - that is strange, since my system is 4.8

I am wondering what I can do from here. The most recent version of
libm I have is libm.so.2