Hello,

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 equipped with the Intel PRO/Wireless 3495 card.
I have installed the port for iwi and it does not work for me.  I am able to
do a kldload -v if_iwi without errors.  A kldstat shows that the module has
been loaded.  However, a dmesg | grep iwi reveals nothing.  Additionally, an
ifconfig iwi0 gives an error that the device is not present.

When I do a full length dmesg, I do notice the following line:
pci3: <base peripheral> at device 1.1 (no driver attached)
pci3: <base peripheral> at device 1.2 (no driver attached)
pci3: <base peripheral> at device 1.3 (no driver attached)
pci3: <base peripheral> at device 1.4 (no driver attached)

I am guessing that this is just the wireless card that is unrecognized
because there are no other messages to the effect of unknown.  I do know for
a fact that I have the 3495 as it worked fine under Windows (ugggh!).  Any
insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt