On Thu, May 18, 2006, Joel Gudknecht wrote:
>DEAR FELLOW USERS:
>
>I realize this is way off topic, however I believe there are people in the
>know that read this list.
>
>My question is if you were upgrading routers, would you choose a Cisco 2811
>or a Juniper J4300 and why would you make that choice?

I would use a FreeBSD box with a Sangoma card to connect to the T1.

Bill

``We maintain that the very foundation of our way of life is what we call
free enterprise,'' said Cash McCall, ``but when one of our citizens
show enough free enterprise to pile up a little of that profit, we do
our best to make him feel that he ought to be ashamed of himself.''
                -- Cameron Hawley