You can look in /var/log/maillog after you try to send one and post the errors from that log.

        -Derek

At 02:59 AM 5/20/2006, josemel esleta wrote:
I'm very new at using sendmail. i can send email to my
own domain, but when i send to others domain emails
cannot be receive.  Can anyon advice on what to change
in my configurations. I'm using freebsd 6.0 and
sendmail 8.13.4.

Any reply is appreciated.

Thanks...

believed to be clean.