Sounds like you have the refresh rate set wrong for your monitor.

        -Derek

At 08:35 AM 5/20/2006, Justins Schlingmann wrote:
Hello,

I`m configuring xorg server with windowmaker and xdm.
When  I start the server I get a screen full of lines.
Everything works normal except for these lines.

Maybe someone can give me a tip.

Thanks,
Justin.

believed to be clean.