Hi everyone,
            I am having some problems installing ports when I have

IPFILTER running. I have put FTP_PASSIVE_MODE=YES in /etc/make.conf

but the command 'make all install clean' yields;

===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
=> jce-aba-1.1.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/znerd/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/znerd/jce-aba-1.1.tar.gz:
 Network is unreachable
*** Error code 1

This happens when I try to install ports or pakages. I have also tried

to install with tcp/ip ports 20,21 and 22 open but to no avail.

Could you please CC me if you can help, am not on the list due to

this mailbox being from a University. My IPFILTER is set to block by

default in my kernel, and I am running 6.1 RELEASE

Thanks,

Brett.

--
"If you are new to UNIX, you may be used to clicking something and seeing
either an "OK" message, an error, nothing, or (all too often) a pretty blue