This is discussed in the openbsd pf page

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/logging.html#syslog

On 5/22/06, Albert Shih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Le 22/05/2006 à 16:59:02+0300, Iantcho Vassilev a écrit
> On 5/22/06, Albert Shih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> When you write your rules, you put "log" in them..
>

> example:
> pass in quick log proto tcp from any to any keep state
>

> then you have to have pflogd started(pflog_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf).
>
> When pflog is started your binary log is lcated on /var/log/pflog
>
> you can read it witH:
> tcpdump -n -t -r /var/log/pflog
>
> if you want real time(because pflog is where is written with some delay)
> tcpdump -n -t -i pflog0

Thanks. But I known this thing. The problem is with this method the log is
first write on the hard-disk. And I don't want do that (well I don't
like...)

I prefer the pflogd directly log to a central server. It's possible ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Universite de Paris 7 (Denis DIDEROT)