Sory if this isn't the correct place to put this question. I've also posted it to kde.freebsd list.

I'm using Xming to connect to a remote FreeBSD box, everything works perfect wen using Gnome, TWM, etc...

When I run a KDE session, there is no problem till I press any key... after that, the desktop stops responding to the keyboard, and even to the mouse clicks (althought the cursor still moves around), it "feels" like an overloaded box, because , for example, after click on a window it keeps focus about 5 seconds later. But as I said above, the problem begins when I try to use the keyboard.

Had this happened to sombody else?

Thanks.