--On May 23, 2006 10:36:20 PM -0500 Jacob Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, everyone, I am running FreeBSD 6.0-stable and LOVING every second
of it. However, my CD burning capabilities have been stymied by an
unknown problem which I cannot fix, let alone diagnose. I am attempting
to burn a cd using SCSI-emulation, which is correctly set up, using
cdrecord. The exact command used is 'cdrecord dev=1,0,0 data_cd.iso'.
However, here is the output of that command:

burncd is so much easier to use.

burncd -ef data /dev/cdrom /home/user/cd.iso fixate (for example)

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/