Fabian Keil wrote:
Tom K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm running PC-BSD, with FreeBSD 6 under the hood. The device is a
Netgear MA111, with Prism 2.5 chipset, which dmesg shows as
ugen1: vendor 0x0846 product 0x4110, rev 1.10/1.32
This is what I've done so far:
- Installed the kernel source in /usr/src/sys.
- Copied over the .inf and .sys files from the WinXP driver
- Run ndisgen, which reported success
- Copied the new module to /boot/kernel
- kldload ndis and kldload new_module
No ndis interface is created, and dmesg shows the following messages:
no match for USBD_CreateConfigurationRequestEx
no match for USBD_ParseConfigurationDescriptorEx
I can't find any reference anywhere to these errors, or anything like
them. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
AFAIK ndis doesn't work with USB devices.
Thanks Fabian. I thought that might be the case, but I couldn't find a
definitive 'yes' or 'no' anywhere.
All the best
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"