Hello Beto,
Thank you again, for the quick replay, the last step has been done as root, but the error presented.
 after searching freebsd list i found the follow to command insted.

cd /usr/src patch < rtld_dlsym_hack.diff cd libexec/rtld-elf/ make clean make obj make depend make && make install

and after reboot it was perfect. Flash works fine. So thank you.
I wrote here this way, it may help others who face the problem.

I'v tested few sites and flash is working great, one of the sites, if you click on the flash ads that they have, it will open externel popup flash window for you
to run a flash video clip on it, this one didnot work,
I think it needs external flash player to run such thing is it correct?
do you recommend any?

 with lot of thanks in advance.

 Marwan

>   So i proced to your last step and I did
>   # cd /usr/src
>   # patch < rtld_dlsym_hack.diff
>   # cd libexec/rtld-elf
>   # make rtld
>
>   Till here everything was Ok! when i tried to do "make install"
>   it gave me an error..
>   # make install
> chflags noschg /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
> install -s -o root -g wheel -m 555  -C -b -fschg -S ld-elf.so.1 /libexec
> install: ld-elf.so.1: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 71
>
> Stop in /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf.

you need to do this last step as root