Lisandro Grullon wrote:
Good Morning,

Last night I was trying installing a new Areca controller 1120 8 ports using a 5 bay (300GB seagate) drives Raid 5. The main OS is install using the SATA controller in RAID 1 configuration of the mother board, the addition of last night was a separate controller I install.The install when good and I
installed my modules in the kernel, now my problem is when I try to
partition the volume using fdisk/label with system install it is giving me
nasty disk geometry incorrect error, can anyone tell me what is this all
about? Thank you.

We'd probably need some more information.  Does sysinstall crash?
Does the fdisk information get written to disk anyway?  The label?

KDK

--
Zero Mostel: That's it baby!  When you got it, flaunt it!  Flaunt it!
                -- Mel Brooks, The Producers