Ratan Dey wrote:
Hi,

Currently i am using freebsd 5.4. We have a local storage system (EMC SAN
AX100). Now i want to that AX100 as my remote storage system.

I also need fiber channel host adapter card to communicate with AX100.

But i am not sure which fiber channel host adapter is supported in freebsd 5.4
and whether  EMC SAN AX100 can be used as remote storage in freebsd 5.4.

pls give me suggestions in this regard. i am in real trouble.

Rata

Assuming you're using an x86 platform. Otherwise you'll have to search for supported hardware based on your architecture.

Jorn