When ever a US DOJ, military or other intelligence officer is involved in
stealing from their suspects and using others (potential witnesses) to help
with his crime, he is now a clear and present danger.

 This officer has opened themselves up to blackmail/collusion and can be
compromised by the  "unbeknown" foreign operative that may have helped with the
theft. California (bay area) is rife with these corrupt officers.

 Oh, and when you loosen the exhaust fitting beneath my car so that CO fills
the compartment, you are not only trying to silence me but also endangering the
lives of others.