Hi All,

 I've been running a server using FreeBSD 5.3 and gmirror to mirror two
identical IDE hard drives.  Its been running great for over a year.  But
recently everything went down and when I reboot and put a monitor on it I get
the following errors on screen:

 GEOM_MIRROR: Device gm0: provider ad1 disconnected
 GEOM_MIRROR: Device gm0: provider mirror/gm0 destroyed
 GEOM_MIRROR: Device gm0: rebuilding provider ad0 stopped

 Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode...  (this is followed by
details about the fault)

 These errors are preceded by other related error information that flys by on
the screen and I have no way of seeing them again.

 Does anyone now what steps I should take to figure what is going on and try to
recover data or get the machine to boot?

 Thanks so much,
 S.