On 5/30/06, Lars Stokholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know how to explain this, but I remember that there is some
way of saving everything that's going on in the terminal, I just don't
remember the command for doing so. I think it's something along the
lines of (e.g.):

# something file.name (this would start logging)

# script filename

# portupgrade -a (or anything else)

# someting something (this would stop logging and close the file)

# exit

file.name would then contain all of the output of portupgrade. Can
someone help me with the right command? :)

--
Pietro Cerutti
ICQ: 117293691

- ASCII Ribbon Campaign -