On Wed, 31 May 2006, Bill Moran wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:22:16 +1200 (NZST)
Andrew McNaughton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

portaudit gives me alerts when security issues arise in installed ports,
and portversion keeps me abreast of less critical updates.  It's a whole
lot easier than the old situation of tracking the security lists every
day.

Is there a comparably easy way to track available and critical upgrades
for the FreeBSD core?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Very low traffic, but important
stuff you need to know comes through those channels.

I do that, but my mailbox gets lots of traffic. Sometimes I miss something, and as far as I know, there's then no way system to keep reminding me, nor a way to quickly check the current state of play.

Andrew

Andrew McNaughton           http://www.scoop.co.nz/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Mobile: +61 422 753 792
                            pgp keyid: 1C7A8CFD
--
"We are trying to figure out how you conduct a war against something
other than a nation-state and how ... you conduct a war in countries