My mobo has a Marvell 88E8053 LAN controller. It wasn't even detected until
I downloaded the FreeBSD 6.0 driver. Once I installed the driver, DCHP
worked like a dream and I was right on-line. However, when I installed, 6.1,
I lost connectivity again.

Does anybody know if Marvell's 6.0 driver is incompatible with 6.1?

-- Aaron