Most Pentium 60's and Pentium 133's shipped from the factory with no
more than 32MB of ram.  That's only enough to load FreeBSD itself, not
any applications.  I'm not talking your souped up Pentium 200 with 128MB
of ram in it.  But, even those will roll over and die if you try to bring
up
a desktop like gnome or KDE on them.  Way way too slow.

Ted