There are several ways you just embarrassed yourself.
On  04 Jun 2006, at 9:49 AM, bill hunt wrote:

dear webmaster.
My name is Bill Hunt and I'm interested in purchsing your site.
1) You tried to purchase a website and you don't even know what it represents. More on this later.
the price is nagotiable
2) You failed to spell "negotiable" correctly.
and I'm willing to pay as much as we can agree on.
please let me know if it's ok by you and we'll start nagotiating.
3) You asked a mailing list for an open source project to sell a website. This tells me you obviously haven't read anything to do with the mailing list - you just randomly picked an email address and asked to buy the website using this address. Therefore, you probably know nothing about BSD. Maybe next time you try to acquire a site you should actually *know what it is* beforehand.
yours,
Bill
Whose again? Mine? You sent this mail to quite a few people!