Hello,

I've been given a company laptop which is ok but they dont supply data cards. Instead I have been given a 0845 number to dial when at a place with no Internet.

Instead I would like to use my mobile to dial my home phone number which is not 0845 therefore included in the thousands of free minutes that I get each month.

The only thing that is on in my house is the Freebsd server so how can I set this up to use the dial up modem to answer the phone and connect it to the Internet through the ADSL it is plugged into.

I've googled but as I dont know what this type of software is called I didn't find much. Anyone know of any software that will do this?

Cheers
Richard