justin schlingmann wrote:
Hello,

I`m trying to install freebsd 6.1 on my system.
I`ve tried to install through passive ftp and when this failed i tried to
fetch and burn an iso imkage.

In both ways i get a write failure on transfer when i try to install the
distributions.
What is wrong and how can i let freebsd install the distributions
properly??????

Can you show us a "transcript" of what's going on?  What command
is issued, or what action is taken, that yields the response "write
failure on transfer"?

Kevin Kinsey

--
So... did you ever wonder, do garbagemen take showers before they
go to work?