Perttu Laine wrote:
On 12/9/05, Odhiambo Washington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

apachectl stop
cd /usr/ports/www/apache13
make deinstall
cd /usr/ports/www/apache22 && make install
cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php5
make -DWITH_APACHE2 -DFORCE_PKG_REGISTER reinstall

Just to inform you people about this old apache13 to apache22 upgrade -
worked just fine. I made config files ready earlier and it was only about
15mins downtime and everything went nicely and smoothly without problems
with this process. Except instead of ports/www/mod_php5 I used
ports/lang/php5, but that's same. :)

Actually www/mod_php5 and lang/php5 isn't exactly the same. www/mod_php5 only includes the mod_php5 module, whilst lang/php5 includes the CLI php system as well :)

Nice to hear it worked so smoothly for you though!

--

Dag Rune Sneeggen
Romolslia 23B

http://my.opera.com/duddev/blog/