Josh Paetzel wrote:
I'm running 6.1-RELEASE

Trying to burn iso's using burncd gives me an error.

gimpy# burncd -f /dev/acd0 -s 48 data i386pkg-3.0.iso fixate

next writeable LBA 0
writing from file i386pkg-3.0.iso size 710566 KB
written this track 710566 KB (100%) total 710566 KB
fixating CD, please wait..
burncd: ioctl(CDRIOCFIXATE): Input/output error

The 'funny' thing about this is that the CDs I burn work fine. (I've tried several different ISOs and have checked the md5's on all of them.)

Anyone have an idea of what is going on? I never tried to burn anything with 6.0-RELEASE and it worked fine on 5.4-RELEASE

Have you tried with "-v"?  And for different values of "-s"?

Just curious,

Kevin Kinsey

--
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
                -- motto of the Christopher Society