Napoleon Dynamite wrote:
[ ...top posting recovered... ]
On Wednesday 07 June 2006 10:44, Michael S wrote:
I had the same kind of issue, also with 6.1-RELEASE, and just fixed it
the Windows way - reboot. And it worked fine.

I got that error pretty routinely for a while. The cd-r was always usable, though. I switched to k3b for cd burning and have not seen that error since.

k3b uses dvd+rw-tools rather than burncd underneath. It's possible that they would work better for the original poster too. It also sounds like the issue with burncd is reproducible, anyone filed a PR...?

--
-Chuck