Hello;
If I want to set up a dual boot of either Linux or FreeBSD, what is the best way to go about it? Use Lilo, grub, or does FreeBSD have a boot loader that it likes better and Linux won't object to? i'm planning on using Debian on a separate bootable hard drive. I have to get more info on what version of Debian I will use. FreeBSD is version 6.0 release. It works great, has little quirks here and there but are negligible, Xwindow screen saver daemon won't run, but that's ok because mostly I shut the monitor off when not using the system. Gnome throws up a dialog every time it starts stating that a panel is already running. Once it kept presenting the same dialog several times before it was satisfied that I got the message. Monitor works great without any intervention from me. I sure is nice to have a computer system that just runs and runs and
I don't have to do finger nail biting trying to stay ahead of crashes.
Thanks in advance:
JK