On 06/08/06 21:29, Norberto Meijome wrote:
Hi all,
I'm looking for a tool that will allow me to compare directories (recursively)
showing what files are different,etc. meld ( textproc/meld ) can do this to
some extent, showing missing files,etc, but not showing what files are
different withoug having to open each file and do a diff.

There is a little app for Win32 called Beyond Compare (commercial, written in
Delphi) , from Scooter Software (www.scootersoftware.com) which does all this -
i need an similar tool :)

Any suggestions?

I've never used them, but you might look at these....

KDiff3
  http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/

xxdiff
  http://furius.ca/xxdiff/