On 6/10/06, Sergio Lenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you looking for a first time BSD desktop (KDE) then try PC-BSD. and
> If you can't get that to run (PC-BSD is based on FreeBSD) give SuSE
> 10.1 a go.

Good  option I tried... fast easy... the version is still 5.X ... but is
good...
it is KDE  based....

PC-BSD 1.1 is based on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE. I think your thinking of
the DesktopBSD project... PC-BSD also has PBI installers packages, as
well as access to all of FreeBSD's ports and packages collection.

http://www.pcbsd.org/index.php?id=41
http://www.pcbsd.org/?p=learnpbi

--
BSD Podcasts @: