From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dan
Mahoney,
System Admin
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Deny large number of IPs via ipfw

Hey all,

I've got a file that I just synced from a major RBL, and I'd like to
just
use it to globally deny access to my system.  Is there an easy way
to do
this within ipfw -- the file is about 3 *million* lines, and is from
cbl.abuseat.org.

-Dan

--

"SOY BOMB!"

-The Chest of the nameless streaker of the 1998 Grammy Awards' Bob
Dylan
Performance.