On Jun 12, 2006, at 6:06 PM, Danial Thom wrote:

--- Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 02:36:24PM -0700,
Danial Thom wrote:
Freebsd 4.x no doubt :)

At this point FreeBSD 6.x has had way more
intensive stress testing
and QA by the project than 4.x did.  It is
stable.

Kris

I'm not saying that its not, only that I know a
lot of ISPs and more of them are running 4 than
6. In fact I know exactly 0 running 6. So
proclaiming that Freebsd is #1 without qualifying
what version they are running doesn't really say
anything.

We're small but we're running 6.0/6.1 plus a couple of Solaris 10 machines for specific purposes.

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider