On 6/13/06, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nope, I said that I do not have enough space to build this beast.
The thing needs ~9 GB under /usr and I just don't have that.

du -h reports my work directory for OOo2 is only 6 GB. If you install
and clean up the dependencies and distfiles before trying OOo install
I'm sure you could make it go with ~7GB.

I'd let you download the OOo2.0.3rc5 packages I just made but your not
running FreeBSD 6.1, you'd also need a Athlon based CPU too. Oh and
after I fix the bison build dependency the OOo build worked without
fail, well building the packages failed when it could not find
linux-sun-jdk1.4.2 but I fixed that.

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/