[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

ISTR something about a FreeBSD equivalent to DRBD on Linux ie creating a
raid device using disks on different machines, but I've not been able to
locate any info.

Does anybody have any info and or howtos. I am thinking of putting
together a HA NFS server cluster using something like heartbeat with DRBD.
As all my servers are Freebsd, I would like to stick with it. Any
suggestions?

Hello,

as far as I know there is no such thing. I could refer you to ggated(8) and gmirror(8), but I suppose this is not what you want. ;-)

Björn