On 6/17/06, DSA - JCR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all at this marvellous list of this marvellous OS !!  ;D

I am installing a new FreeBSD box and all is ok less the sound car.
This is an MSI 945P Neo Platinum mainboarda with the sound chipset in it:

I have installed FreeBSD 6.1 "amd64" (is EM64T chip)

In BIOS say:

- Azalia/AC97 sound

in Manual:

- High definition link controller in INtel ICH7R chip
- 7.1+2 channel audio codec Realtek ALC882
- complaint with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports DTS effect.

HDA / Realtek ALC882, I don't know if it's supported. What does
'pciconf -lv' say?

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/