Slow*

By the way, I am running a BIN file, not the CD, maybe on the cd it would
run better?

I don't know what's wrong, my cd is inside the driver and I put on "run
cdrom" and it doesn't run, i could only run the "run iso"...hehe i went to
the "configure/cdrom" and there is a *.bin file which was automatically
added by the bios setup, so I am just "wtf?"

10# epsxe
* Running ePSXe emulator version 1.6.0.
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [/root/.epsxe/bios//scph1000.bin].
* Init internal cdrom ... ok
CD read toc header failed (25)
* First/Last track: 7 2
* Track 1: CD get track start failed (25)
(AUDIO) - Start 0: (00,00,00)
* Track 2: CD get track start failed (25)
(AUDIO) - Start 1: (00,00,00)
CD(0,2,16) read ioctl failed (22)
CD(6,9,58) read ioctl failed (22)
CD(6,9,59) read ioctl failed (22)
* NTSC cdrom detected.
* Init gpu[0][libgpuPeteMesaGL.so.1.0.76]
Mesa project: www.mesa3d.org
Mesa GLX Indirect
* Open gpu[0]
* Init spu[0][libspu.so]
* Open spu[0]
CD(0,2,16) read ioctl failed (22)
CD(0,2,0) read ioctl failed (22)

Should I mount my cd?where?it's what has in my configure/cdrom:

myhome/.epsxe/bios//scph1000.bin

I tried to mount the cd into the /cdrom and point the configure/cdrom to
there but did not work :P

Any idea would be appreciated.

--
[Freebsd User Group]

Fug-Br/BsD-Ce proud active member.

There will be a day machines will reign, and only the ones able to
understand them will survive.