Greetings,

i was wondering if anyone had a good tool recommendation for creating
DVD movies with FreeBSD.  Since I have a child growing up, it is
appealing to me to make a copy of their favorite DVD and burn it so
they can handle the copy, not the original (legal to make backup
copies).  I also was thinking it could be handy to author my own dvds,
but that might not be for a while.

So far, I can use mplayer to get the DVD to an avi file, but I can't
find anything to get it back onto a dvd.  I have tried dvdauthor, but
the app kept crashing.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this?