On 6/21/2006 2:25 AM, Jeremy Kister wrote:

I just found a post suggesting that IPF with SMP is bad. See: http://www.monkey.org/freebsd/archive/freebsd-stable/200507/msg00481.html

I do have IPF running on all four boxes and SMP is obviously also configured.

Does anyone have data beyond this that says I should remove IPF from the kernel or set ipf_enable="NO" in my rc.conf ? or was this issue resolved in FreeBSD 6 ?

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./