I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Andy

On 6/22/06, Derek Ragona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Kermit may be manipulating the uart directly.

Unless you are not getting the uart to flush the characters.  I have only
had that problem with doing low-level direct programing.  Typically not a
problem with high-level coding where you just open the device and set it for
non-buffered output.

Your problem though may be in the stack overflows.  You may need to
explicitly compile and link it with a larger stack.  It may be these
overflows causing the output to never get there.

        -Derek