On 6/22/06, Chris Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Gary Kline wrote:

> ... Does xmms play streams?

I'm not sure about xmms and streams, never having tried it. So I've just
been playing with this, and it seems to work like Nikolas' description
of cplay: download the playlist manually, then you can load it from
within xmms. I'm listening to radioparadise.com as I type this (thanks
for the link, Nikolas!)

Your welcome, here's more:

http://www.somafm.com/ (multiple genres)
http://www.bassdrive.com/ (Drum & Bass / Junge)
http://www.friskyradio.com/ (EDM etc.)
http://www.di.fm/ (multiple genres, mostly electronic)
http://www.xtcradio.com/ (DJ Mix Sets)
http://www.staticbeats.com/ (IDM)
http://www.m1live.com/ (Club/Dance)

Also, Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music (Flash Player Required):
http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

Does anyone know of streams that sound like XRT or Q101?... two radio
stations in Chicago

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/