On 6/21/06, Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 20/06/06 Michael P. Soulier said:

> Hey people,
>
> I had a power failure today (there goes my uptime) that lasted longer than my
> UPS, and when the box came back up, my PPPoE connection did not.
>
> # Enable PPPoE
> ppp_enable="YES"
> ppp_mode="ddial"
> ppp_nat="YES"
> ppp_profile="storm"
>
> Is this not correct? Should this not cause ppp to be started, using the
> "storm" profile, at boot?
>
> I had to do it manually via
>
> ppp -ddial storm

This seems to be started by the ppp-user rc script, but it didn't seem to
happen.

Any ideas?

try with:
ppp_enable="YES"
ppp_mode="ddial"
#ppp_nat="YES"
ppp_profile="storm"

and reboot.
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
direction." --Albert Einstein

--
Linux is for people who hate Micro$oft. BSD is for people who love Unix ...