> Certain ports, such as audio/csound audio/normalize and net/amcl, have
> had updates sitting in the PR database for months now. Is there any way
> I can convince a committer to even glance at these?

ports-related questions are best asked on freebsd-ports; I've cc'd them on
this message.

The main reason your PRs haven't seen any action is because the ports
collection was frozen for the better part of December to get ready for the
upcoming 5.0-RELEASE.

In the past few days I've seen hundreds of ports commits; perhaps yours will
be next?

--
Matt Emmerton