[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
First off, does anyone know why the list isn't taking e-mail from google mail? I've sent this message three times now from my google account and it still
hasn't gotten through.  So, I'm trying from this account.  Please not that this
account isn't part of the freebsd-questions list though.  Please respond to
af300wsm at gmail dot com.

Easy there, friend-- your earlier messages from gmail.com did go through, but nobody replied to them yet.

As far as I know, FreeBSD supports hardware flow control just fine if the underlying UART (nominally a 16550) does (which is normally the case). Perhaps reading "man termios" about CCTS_OFLOW and CRTS_IFLOW about RTS/CTS interactions and disabling IXON/IXOFF would be of interest...

--
-Chuck