Saul Mena Avila wrote:
I installed FreeBSD 5.2 in my laptop [Acer Aspire
3624WXCi] but when I configured it so the kde started
after login in but instead the comes out this lines of
error:

xsetroot:  unable to open display ''
xset:  unable to open display ""
xsetroot:  unable to open display ''
startkde: Starting up...
startkde: Running kpersonalizer...
kwin: cannot connect to X server kpersonalizer: cannot connect to X server kpersonalizer: cannot connect to X server kpersonalizer: cannot connect to X server kpersonalizer: cannot connect to X server [repeated to infinite]
You have to manually configure X before any X window stuff will work. Check the handbook.

-John