[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> How did you setup samba? There are several ways to do this. There are very
> useful guides on the samba site. There are also variuos scripts for adding
> users etc on the IDEALX site:
> http://www.idealx.com/content/view/141/146/lang,fr/index.en.html

Many thanks Rob.

I've set up Samba as a PDC using tdbsam for the backend.  The difficulty I'm
having is figuring out the script syntax for the add user stuff as listed in
my previous post.  I've since read another reply that hints toward writing
my own shell scripts to do the job.  If that's the right way to go - I'll do
it :)

Cheers,
Steve :)