Hi

The clock?

interrupt                          total       rate
irq0: clk                       25130235         99
irq1: atkbd0                           4          0
irq6: fdc0                             1          0
irq7: ppc0                             1          0
irq8: rtc                         288300          1
irq11: atapci1                    637852          2
irq12: vr0 uhci0+                3890833         15
irq13: npx0                            1          0
irq14: ata0                           54          0
Total                           29947281        119

Also, in reply to Fabian Kell; top -S doesn't show me which process is using all the interrupt CPU, thank you for the tip.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se