I've noticed that even Mac OS X seems to get the disk sizes wrong for
this disk, it thinks that it's a 2TB (!) drive when it's actually 160gb.

I've just tried a couple of other disks and I'm beginning to suspect that
the culprit is actually this crappy Maxtor disk. I've managed to mount
an old Seagate drive without problems.

Jul  3 21:18:25 logik kernel: umass0: Macpower &Tytech Tech USB2.0
Enclosure, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 2
Jul  3 21:18:26 logik kernel: da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
Jul  3 21:18:26 logik kernel: da0: <QUANTUM 04619053 0D00> Fixed
Direct Access SCSI-2 device
Jul  3 21:18:26 logik kernel: da0: 1.000MB/s transfers
Jul  3 21:18:26 logik kernel: da0: 6149MB (12594960 512 byte sectors:
255H 63S/T 784C)

freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Reply via email to